Professional Scrum Master™ (PSM) is an interactive, activity-based course where students gain a strong understanding of Professional Scrum and the role of the Scrum Master. Through a combination of discussion and exercises, students develop a deep understanding of the underlying principles of Scrum and the Agile mindset while learning the practices applied by successful Scrum Teams.
The course also includes a free attempt at the globally recognized Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I) certification exam.
In this two-day class, students are challenged to explore the Agile and Scrum principles so they can better understand what to do when applying Scrum to support their teams and organizations.
The course, developed by Scrum.org, uses a combination of instructor-led and activity-based learning where students work together in teams. Professional Scrum Trainers (PSTs) bring their own Scrum Master experiences and stories to the class and use their skills as professional trainers to deliver the material using their own unique delivery style. The result is an engaging, enjoyable learning experience where students gain a deep understanding of Scrum theory and principles, the Scrum Master accountabilities and why each element of the Scrum framework is important.
Students leave this course with an appreciation for Professional Scrum, the agile mindset, and how to deal with common myths and impediments to agility. They gain the knowledge and understanding about how to choose and apply the appropriate practices and techniques that will be most beneficial for their Scrum Teams.
Course Learning Objectives
- Help Scrum Teams deliver value to their organization
- Understand the theory and principles behind Scrum and empiricism
- Understand how each part of the Scrum framework ties back to the principles and theory
- Understand uncertainty and complexity in product delivery
- Understand the meaning and importance of the Scrum values
- Learn what Done means and why it is crucial to transparency
- Know how to use the Product Backlog to plan with agility
- Understand the importance of self-managing teams, interpersonal skills needed, and the Scrum Master role
- Clarify the leadership role a Scrum Master play on the team
- Learn the skills and traits and behavior shifts required to be a Scrum Master
Assessment and Certification
All participants completing the Professional Scrum Master course will receive a password to attempt the Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I) assessment. The industry-recognized PSM I certification requires a minimum passing score of 85%. PSM class participants who attempt the PSM I assessment within 14 days of receiving their free password and do not score at least 85% will be granted a 2nd attempt at no additional cost.
You are also entitled to a discount on the PSM II assessment once passing PSM I.
Early bird Discount of 20% if registering before 0ctober 04th.
Contact us at email@example.com to get your Discount code or if you have any question
- Primary Market Ticket 900 Euros– This ticket is for residents of Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Korea, Luxembourg, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States
- Secondary Market Ticket 750 Euros – Tickets for all countries not listed as primary. You may be asked for evidence of residence after processing.
- Tertiary Market Ticket 650 Euros – This ticket is for residents of India and African countries. You may be asked for evidence of residence after processing.
Contact us for the discount Vouchers.
Who Should Attend
This course is appropriate for students in any industry where teams are working to solve complex problems. The Professional Scrum Master course is for:
- Practitioners that are interested in starting a career as a Scrum Master
- Scrum Masters, Agile/Scrum Coaches and consultants looking to improve their use of Scrum
- Anyone involved in product delivery using Scrum (project managers, delivery managers, Business Analysts…)
About your trainer:
Fanny works as an agile consultant providing coaching and training to help organizations build great solutions. She is passionate about helping leaders create cultures that develop better solutions. She has helped many organizations become more Agile on her journey such as Orange telecom, La Francaise Des Jeux, Eurosport, and more. Fanny is the founder of Agitips, an outcome-focused product company, and she is also an agile coach for Talabat-Delivery Hero in Dubai as well. She volunteers in Women in agile Africa as well as 10.000 Codeurs which thrives on improving the digital culture of African Youth to improve their employability.
This event will be held as a Live Virtual Class (LVC) using a combination of Zoom and MURAL.
Joining instructions will be sent one week before the class start date.